This is a thoughtfully designed and built four-bedroom home in East Jindabyne with some lake and mountain views.
The house features include:
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen
- High ceilings with high windows ideal for air-flow
- Slow combustion wood fire and a gas bayonet for additional heating if required
- Large deck with lake and mountain views
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite with shower and separate bath
- Two other bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Fourth bedroom / office / study
- Main bathroom also has a separate shower and bath
- All windows are double glazed
- Good sized laundry with direct outside access to the washing line
- Two large carports under the house with a third space on the side
- Second entrance to the house from the carport
- Plenty of storage under the house
- Rain water tank ideal for the garden
- 3.5 kilowatt solar system
- Instant gas hot water
The considered location of the house placed near the back of the block is perfect allowing plenty of scope for a second dwelling (subject to council approval) to be built. The property is also zoned for short-term holiday letting (subject to council DA).
Located in East Jindabyne, just 5 minutes to Jindabyne and 35 minutes to Cooma, this property is well positioned for snow, water, equestrian, biking and hiking sports alike. With Canberra's new international airport and the South Coast just 1.5hrs away and Cooma's airport on your doorstep, you have access to everything and everywhere. You can own your lifestyle in the Snowy Mountains.
For more information and to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please call Patrick on 0411 136 645.