Set on a 9 acre block just 2km's out of Berridale and with views of the snow ranges from your verandah, this large 3 bedroom home with a double garage is a great opportunity for someone looking for a rural home close to town.
The features of the property are as follows:
- Lovely snow-capped range views
- Large lounge room with slow combustion wood fire
- Separate dining room
- Large kitchen
- Huge bunk room / rumpus / games / second lounge room also with a slow combustion wood fire
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms
- Two entrances with boot / ski rooms
- Separate laundry
- Large verandah running the full length of the house with access from the bedrooms and lounges
- Large double garage on slab
- Extra workshop / wood storage shed
- Connected to mains power
- There is a dam to pump water to the 30,000 ltr water tank that services the home
- A septic system
- All this on 9 acres of low maintenance hobby farm
The house has been built in two stages. The second stage was added to the original home 25 years ago. There is some rectification work required to the old part of the house. A building report can be provided at viewing. This property is well worth a look giving huge potential for a substantial family home.
Located just out of Berridale and only 20 minutes to either Jindabyne or Cooma, this property is well positioned for snow, water, equestrian, biking and hiking sports alike. With Canberra's new international airport and the South Coast just 1.5hrs away and Cooma's airport on your doorstep, you have access to everything and everywhere. You can own your lifestyle in the Snowy Mountains.
For more information, to discuss the property or to organise an appointment, please call Patrick on 0411 136 645.